Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NOVAK BREAKS SILENCE ON PLAMEGATE!

Here’s the headline from Drudge’s website:

BOB NOVAK, My Leak Case Testimony: ‘I learned Valerie Plame’s name from Joe Wilson’s entry in ‘Who’s Who in America’… MORE Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has informed my attorneys that, after two and one-half years, his investigation of the CIA leak case concerning matters directly relating to me has been concluded. That frees me to reveal my role in the federal inquiry that, at the request of Fitzgerald, I have kept secret… MORE… My primary source has not come forward to identify himself…Bill Harlow, the CIA public information officer who was my CIA source for the column confirming Mrs. Wilson’s identity. I learned Valerie Plame’s name from Joe Wilson’s entry in ‘Who’s Who in America’… I answered questions using the names of Rove, Harlow and my primary source.

FLASH: Bob Novak will break his silence tomorrow night in two separate interviews with FOXNEWS CHANNEL, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. Novak will appear on Brit Hume (6pm/et) and Hannity & Colmes (9pm/et)

This is momentus. It isn’t just that Rove wasn’t the leaker of Valerie Wilson’s name. It was Wilson himself. Talk about cutting the legs out from underneath Wilson’s ‘holy victim’ act!!! WOW!!!

I’ll be tuning into Fox tomorrow night. Check back later tonight for analysis of this breaking news.

No comments: