Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Yeah .. you heard me right. Though it will take me time to get my tongue trained .. I've decided to join the politically correct crowd when it comes to referring to the invasion force from South of the border. The politically correct left wants to call them "undocumented workers" or "immigrants."

I'm part of the politically correct right ... so the "undocumented" thing doesn't work for me. I was "undocumented" right up until the time I got my hideous Social Security number from the Imperial Federal Government.

They're also not "immigrants." Immigration is a legal procedure. The "immigrant" title is given to those who follow this procedure. The Mexican invasion force has decided not to follow the law. They come across the border illegally. They get jobs illegally. They remain here illegally. That's why we've been calling them illegal aliens up to this point. But when you think about it, what do we call people who violate our laws? What do you call people who engage in a pattern of continuing illegal behavior? Why, we call them criminals!

The gall of these people waving signs saying "I am not a criminal"! Why hell yes you are! You broke the law coming here. You're breaking the law staying here. You break the law by working here. You break the law .. .you're a criminal!

So ... to the extent to which I can remember .. from now on the Hispanic invasion force shall be known as and referred to as "criminal aliens".

No comments: