Wednesday, September 20, 2006

THE WONDERFUL, PEACE-LOVING RELIGION OF ISLAM, PART XIVIII

We have to wake up, my friends. We have the leader of the Catholic Church frankly acting like he's afraid of the Muslim world. Perhaps he should be? After all, these wonderful, peace-loving Muslims have already called for his beheading, and they shot a Catholic Nun in the back in Somalia.

Come on, folks. Wake up and smell the cordite.

A Danish newspapers prints a cartoon that depicts Mohammed as violent ... and Muslims erupt in violence.

The Pope quotes the last Byzantine Emperor -- dead for 600 years -- who felt that Islam was a violent religion ... and Muslims erupt in violence.

Is this registering with you?

Muslims shoot school children in the back in Chechnya. Muslims behead school girls in Indonesia just because these girls are attending a Christian school. Muslims shoot a Catholic nun in the back in Somalia. Muslims kill 3,000 innocents in New York and Washington D.C. Muslims fire rockets into civilian areas of Israel. This list goes on and on and on ... and it's been going on for hundreds of years.

Again ... the Pope reads a 600 year-old transcript of a conversation between a Persian scholar and a Byzantine emperor where in the emperor says that Islam is a violent religion ... and what do we get? More violence?

Now we have the Pope and other western leaders jumping through hoops to convince these violent Muslims that we really don't believe that they're all that violent .. and how sorry we are that the Byzantine emperor disagreed.

We had better wake up here ... while we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you? 13: Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. 14: If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. 15: For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you. 16: Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. 17: If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them. 18: I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me. 19: Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he. 20: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. John 13:12-20